GIBSON STRENGTH

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Halfway There

Two weeks down in my "Gun Show" program, and two weeks to go! Darren is making some quite frankly unfair progress, and I'm adhering to my program and eating big to make my gains. It has been pretty refreshing to have a program laid out for me, and I'm doing a decent job about not making adjustments. Although, I did substitute TRX bicep curls for Trink curls, and did the bi blaster instead of...

NO. BAD JUSTIN.

But come on. Look at this thing:



It is impossible not to look badass while using the bicep blaster. Better than the preacher curls I was supposed to be doing in my opinion, and maybe I'll substit-

STOP IT JUSTIN, STOP.

Ugh. Fine.

As far as the contest goes, here's how we're doing:

Maybe...maybe a little something extra? Maybe? Please?
And Darren:

That's dumb. He's dumb.
I'm beginning to re-think this whole "progress-based" rule. Just remember, he's doing the program I wrote for him.

He would have nothing without me.

Nothing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment